Hello amazing friends on the block. I’ve been nominated for the Vincent Ehindero award by Shedrackamy. A big shout out to her. She’s got inspiring and motivating blog contents handy. You can check her out on https://amyshedrack200.wordpress.com
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Make a post of the award(with a photo of the logo).
- Post the rules.
- Ask 5-10 questions of your choice.
- Nominate 10-30 bloggers (or more) and notify them.
Here are my responses to your questions Amy.
- What gave you the push to start blogging?
It’s really an inspiration and inner urge to want to extricate all the lessons I have learnt in life (while growing up and till date) to the world out there.
- Are you proud of the progress you have made so far?
Absolutely. I’m glad you mentioned the word progress. It really is. I can categorically state here that it was through consistency, commitment,dedication and personal development.
- Is blogging a profession or a hobby for you?
It’s both a profession and a hobby.
- Where do you see yourself in the next five years.
I see myself becoming a top-notch talkshow host, life& relationship blogger extraordinaire and a professional movie maker or film actor.
But it does not stop there,setting up machineries/planning for those goals is a very critical step to take inorder for those goals to be achieved. Inorderwords,taking action inorder to see the results.
- What advice would you give to someone who wants to start a blog to make money?
You must first understand what you want out of life or anything you set your mind to do. If making money is a priority as a blogger. It’s a natural desire. However,you will need some tons of dedication,perseverance,commitment and passion for what you do. If you are able to pull traffic to your site by delivering viable and helpful blog contents, then it becomes easy to monetize your blog site through various monetization channels like AdWords,WordAi,Adsense,and others.
However,it will be helpful to note these coys don’t just take you on as a client,you will need to be qualified (by having a blog site or website and not just a free site) in order to benefit more.
Also,the site must meet some certain criteria (which these coys set for every site owners).
You can check online to know more.
- Where do most of your views come from?
They come majorly from US,Canada,some African countries.
- What’s your post frequency?
Actually,I aim for consistency and not frequency.
- Are you doing the most when it comes to fulfilling the demands of your niche?
I am putting in my best since it’s a profession. The Wp team actually supports me through credible,practical and proven site contents to help me by.
- How many friends have you made from blogging.
Tons of amazing and incredible friends including you.
- Did you ever regret any of your post?
No! After developing my original contents, I still engage in secondary research in order for accuracy and consistency.
This has really been a worthwhile task for me. Writing has been fun! fun!! fun!! Thank you once again Amy for the nomination.
I nominate all my followers and fellow bloggers. You guys have made blogging life easy and fulfilling. Feel free to join in the spread of love.
I will like to ask the same questions Amy asked.